Based in Seattle, WA
1 August, 2022
CUT TO THE CORE is a kinetic novel inspired by classic horror anthology comics like Tales from the Crypt and Creepshow.
When Jack Weir checked in for routine surgery he never imagined his life would become a non-stop horror show. Now in the clutches of the mad doctor Lacey Scalia, Jack clings to life and the distant hope that someone - anyone - will save him from her gruesome experiments. Will Jack survive the whims of the doctor? And if he does... WHAT WILL BE LEFT OF HIM?
Cut to the Core was originally a script for a low-budget horror film written in the mid-2000s. When the project failed to secure funding it was forgotten in a drawer for over 10 years. In the early days of the pandemic the script was rediscovered and transformed into a kinetic novel, a medium perfectly suited for capturing its horror-comic roots.
- Spine-chilling story of love, hatred, torture and revenge.
- Hand-drawn artwork in the style of classic horror comics.
- A brisk, blood-soaked 3-hour read.
Logo & Icon
- "Now that is a beautiful visual novel, just about every panel is presented like a work of art. Really nice horror/thriller."
- Hidden Gem Discovery (Steam Curator), Website
Archive.org - Classic Horror Comics
Read archived horror comics here https:.
About AAD Productions
An indie game publisher based in Seattle.
More information on AAD Productions, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Cut to the Core Credits
Writer, Artist, Musician, Programmer